Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe Has a Facebook Now!  (Read 7936 times)
Moscapoet

Chlovers rock!

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2011, 09:33:56 PM »

Really marvelous and she was over 300 followers within a few hours! Some great piccies and a lovely way to keep her fans up to date! Well done, Chloe!

Yes Smiley  Now it's Mairead's turn to get a FB page... Wink

actually i think they all have pages now... ill get back to you when i have the info but right now fb is lets say for a lack of better terms ... having issues!
Lisa Kelly, Chloe, Deirdre, Hayley, Alex,  Meav, and Orlagh all have FB fan pages. Lynn, Lisa Lambe, and Mairead do not. Ones that look like they are Mairead are NOT her. She has a Twitter site and a blog in addition to her official website and unofficial forum. I would expect at some point that LL will try one.

i never heard of "Deirdre, lynn, lisa lambe??? didnt know about them and either its spelled wrong on every cd/fb page , etc... or you spelled Orla's name wrong its actually "Orla" not Orlagh!"
Irish spelling, IB.  Wink

Thanks, Destiny!
irishbandit
The Prayer

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 10:30:44 AM »

^^^^ oooohhhh okie dokie working weird shifts lately! lol Cheesy

CHLOE AGNEW'S BIGGEST FAN EVER!
Jim M.
Mega Chloe Fan

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2018, 01:39:36 PM »

Chloe has a Facebook page with the name Aurora Dahlia.
CWazyTom
Nella Fantasia

CWazy Canadian, ChlovŽr for life!

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2018, 08:32:28 PM »

Chloe has a Facebook page with the name Aurora Dahlia.

It seems to be legitimate.

It dates back to 2007, so it's not a post-CW stage name, in case anyone was wondering. She's still using it though.

I suppose it was intended to be a private account so people wouldn't try to friend her every 5 minutes and invade her personal life.

Honestly, I don't attempt to friend any of the Celtic Woman performers, choir members, or band members. I assume that anything they don't post on their official pages are things they don't want regular fans to see.

Admire the stars, I suppose, but let them twinkle from a distance.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: