Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/32/d244241031/htdocs/chloeagnew/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
News about 'chloe-agnew.com'
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News about 'chloe-agnew.com'  (Read 3022 times)
aholinka

« on: May 29, 2012, 10:50:24 AM »

Due to several hack-attacks in the past (currently 37 only this year!!!) I rebuilt some databases to be able to individually identify hackers, robots and spammers. In addition there's a workaround that will recognize and correct corrupt databases as well as files automatically.

So what does this mean for you as a visitor of 'chloe-agnew.com'?
Answer: NOTHING! The design and handling is still the same!

In case of a hack-attack it's possible that you will see an empty page with a regarding message. Just press the refresh-button of your browser and everything will work as known. Hint: during your first access all corrupted databases and files have been restored Wink

The rebuild of the databases (I had to analyze more than 1,250,000 accesses!!!) results in some new real-time images:

Robotsshows all access of robots and spiders (e.g. from search engines)
Spammersshows all access of spammers
and last but not least
Whoisshows detailed infos about the accesses today

Don't be worried about the last image - it's huuuge Cheesy

Axel

Moscapoet

Thanks for Oz, Chloe!

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 01:25:03 PM »

Thanks for maintaining this wonderful site, Axel. Nice archive for all things, Chloe.

Thanks, Destiny!
aholinka

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 12:35:40 PM »

...and it's not my intension to let this come to an end in near future!

In a few weeks 'chloe-agnew.com' will be online 4 (four) years. Such amazing events like "ZDF Fernsehgarten" last Sunday are an additional kick and great inspiration. This show should be a permanent and regular part of every CW tour (*). There's a special flair (have you seen the two girls in the pool?), something like a public party - like 'Oktoberfest'.
...and beside you the girls and the staff of CW ... simply: OUTSTANDING!!!

Axel

(*) The show "ZDF Fernsehgarten" is very popular in Germany, escpecially the moderator Andrea Kiewel (nickname 'Kiwi'). Each Sunday there're about 5,000 visitors on Mainz-Lerchenberg (it's a small hill) and more than 1,500,000 people watching the show on TV. On your next trip to Germany this is a must!
And here she is (applause) - Kiwi:

Moscapoet

Thanks for Oz, Chloe!

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 11:29:05 AM »

Well hello, Kiwi! Were you able to go to the performance, Axel? Yes, that would be a must to attend in the future. That kind of exposure has to help with more ticket sales for their shows. Congrats on four years with the Chloe site, Axel!

Thanks, Destiny!
aholinka

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 12:03:26 PM »

Yep, I've been there (where do you think I got the pictures from?!?)!
Maybe it would be a great idea to record a new DVD at Lerchenberg. There's already everything there that you need to record what ever else. Different stages (like the pool) only a few footsteps away, a souvenir shop, several beverage shops (selling Bratwurst, Beer, Wine, etc.). What do you want more?!?

You cannot sell more tickets in Germany still remaining at the previous venues. The venues here in Germany are (comparing to the venues in the States) veeery small. 'Alte Oper' at Frankfurt for example has a max. of 7,500 seats/tickets for sale. If you want to sell more tickets you have to go to different venues - like 'Commerzbank Arena' (with a roof on the top that you can open or close depending on weather conditions). OK, this would be an 'Open Air' but why not?!? I'm sure the arena would be sold out with 58,000 visitors!!!

Just try it, CW!!!

Axel

P.S.: I've sent the previous posts to 'fernsehgarten.de'. Let's see what's going on...

aholinka

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 05:20:04 PM »

Sorry Ladies & Gentlemen,

I forgot to post the pics that I took!!!

Here they are...

All other pictures that I took can be found inside the "Gallery" of 'chloe-agnew.com'.

The video of the complete performance can be found here.
If you get a 'video not found' error try this (lower quality).

Axel

KAJ

Got any friends? Yes! ChloŽ's been found!

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 07:14:50 PM »

Is it still working?

Deedee Doodle is on her way to find you.
aholinka

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 05:10:34 AM »

Yep KAJ,
but the complete performance at 'YouTube' isn't viewable in Europe due to EMI copyrights! Therefore I gave the hint with the 'lower quality clip' Wink

Axel

KAJ

Got any friends? Yes! ChloŽ's been found!

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 07:33:19 PM »

Oh. Roll Eyes I guess that's how the website turns out...

Deedee Doodle is on her way to find you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: