Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Condolences  (Read 272 times)
Jim M.
Mega Chloe Fan

« on: March 26, 2018, 05:45:50 PM »

Dear Chloe -
Sincere condolences on the loss of your grandmother, Bernadette Agnew. Sad Sad
I'm sure you loved each other very much and I'm also sure she was very proud of you and the young lady you've become.
CWazyTom
Nella Fantasia

CWazy Canadian, ChlovŽr for life!

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 07:59:19 PM »

ChloŽ, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I wish you and your family all my love and support in this difficult time. You've been there for all of us during some of the hardest and happiest times of our lives. You're always there to raise us up. Although your heart is broken, I hope the hearts of all you ChlovŽrs will give you all the strength you need.

You showed so much courage to go ahead with your show and put on a smile for your ChlovŽrs after hearing the news. I'm sure your fans would have understood if you had to postpone it under the circumstances, but you have such a big heart. Your grandmother must have been very proud of what an amazing performer and person you are and I know a part of what makes you so wonderful came from her. <3

You and your family are in my thoughts ChloŽ as they are with your grandmother on her new journey.

~CWazyTom

KAJ

Got any friends? Yes! ChloŽ's been found!

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 03:38:45 PM »

I engage you with some sympathy, ChloŽ, for I know my grandma Rose might be joined in by your Bernadette.

Deedee Doodle is on her way to find you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: