Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Graphic Contest  (Read 2611 times)
Scott
Administrator

« on: July 16, 2014, 11:55:06 AM »

It's been a pretty quiet few months here.  Summer usually is anyway.  But maybe another graphics contest is just what we need!

So, go to it and put together a picture with Chloe.  There were quite a few great pictures from the event she performed with Lisa Kelly in May, but you are free to use any images of Chloe you like.  The graphic must include Chloe to be entered in the contest.

Please make sure the image is at least 400 pixels across by at least 300 pixels high, although larger ones will be accepted.  Anything smaller may be accepted but I will have to resize it to the minimum sizes and it probably won't look as good if I have to do that. 

Again, I know summer is when people are busy with vacations.  And others, like myself, are busiest during the summer season.  So to give people plenty of time to put something together, we'll run this contest until September 30th.

Soon I'll post my email address that you should send your entries to.  Members will get to vote on the winning entry; we'll permit the voting for a full week after the end of the contest.  The winner will receive a signed Chloe picture.  Good luck to everyone! Smiley

But calling out from deep within
A soft voice whispers a quiet prayer
To carry you through darkest times
And calm the storm of grim despair

Moscapoet

Chlovers rock!

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 05:41:10 PM »

Good idea! There have been a lot of crickets chirping here and maybe this will drown them out! I'm sending Scott some things that can be used as prizes for this and for the 2015 calendar when that comes around.  Wink

Thanks, Destiny!
Scott
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 09:03:39 PM »

I had totally forgotten: you need my email to send it to! :p  You can it to this email: stgm00@earthlink.net  But please don't send me loads of spam... unless it's Chloe spam. Wink

Scott
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 10:52:23 PM »

Here is our first entry, courtesy of Karen: Smiley

Scott
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 11:45:14 PM »

Here are two more entries from Karen.  The rest of us are now officially on the clock. Wink

Scott
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 11:59:35 PM »

Here's my entry:

Smiley