Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New tour video  (Read 2912 times)
Celeste

« on: May 25, 2009, 10:50:16 AM »

Seemingly recorded at the same venue that produced the "Oh, America" vid, here's a 90-second clip showing excerpts from various songs, particularly the group numbers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWwHHEaMKdk&fmt=18

Chloe's movements on stage are so beautiful to watch.

Banner masterpiece by Scott.

mpdallen
Administrator
Nella Fantasia

Integrity

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 04:32:24 PM »

Celeste,

Thank you for finding this video and posting the link here.

These are some of my favorite songs from this "Isle of Hope" Show

Jim

If You Promise To Send Me A Song......
Moscapoet

Chlovers rock!

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 09:47:23 PM »

Thanks Celeste. Oh America is from the clip already aired filmed in Dallas on Mairead's birthday. The other two were filmed early in the tour possibly in Chicago. How do I know that? David Downes is at the piano and Mairead is wearing the shiny dress she started the tour with. 

Thanks, Destiny!
Celeste

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 09:51:06 PM »

That's very interesting. So if they do release a DVD showing the tour itself (independent of the actual DVD filming that they plan to do in July), it will apparently be a composite of a number of shows.

Hmm. I didn't notice any cameras at the Detroit performance -- but I was engrossed in watching Chloe, so perhaps that event was filmed too.

Moscapoet

Chlovers rock!

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »

I think it is more likely than not that the DVD will not be filmed as a stand alone performance but rather as a compilation of stops along the tour. I think they're testing the waters with these video releases but that's just an educated guess.

Thanks, Destiny!
Celeste

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 11:50:14 PM »

I think it is more likely than not that the DVD will not be filmed as a stand alone performance but rather as a compilation of stops along the tour. I think they're testing the waters with these video releases but that's just an educated guess.

I could have sworn that there was going to be a separate filming in July apart from these concert releases, and that these releases will be part of a different DVD. But I could very well be wrong. Either way, I'll purchase whatever they put out.

A concert DVD is an interesting idea, but really, nothing takes the place of filming outdoors. In Ireland. In front of an Irish castle. (That's why ANJ is simply unbeatable.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: